uPic(upload Picture) is a image(file) hosting client for Mac.
You can upload images、files to specified provider’s OSD service which was configured.
Before uploading, you can get an url immediately which can be accessed on internet.
💡 Tips： They can automatic uploading local file and screenshot,meanwhile the menu bar shows the uploading progress constantly.File’s link will automatically copied to the clipboard when finish upload,make you insert pictures quickly when you are blogging or chatting.Link’s format can be a normal URL,HTML or Markdown,it’s totally up to you.
brew install bigwig-club/brew/upic --cask
Finder Extensionsmake sure that
uPicFinderExtensionis be selected
|🖥 Select files||Select the file to upload from
|⌨️ Copy file upload||Upload a file that has been copied to the clipboard.
|📸 Screenshot upload||Directly pull frame screenshot upload.
|🖱 Drag and drop local file upload||Drag and drop files to the status bar to upload|
|🖱 Drag and drop browser image upload||Drag image from browser to status bar to upload|
|📂 Finder contextmenu upload||Right click on file upload|
|⌨️ Command line upload||Invoke uPic to upload files by executing commands|
- uPic configuration - Weibo
- uPic configuration - UPYUN
- uPic configuration - Qiniu
- uPic configuration - Aliyun
- uPic configuration - Tencent Cloud
- uPic configuration - Baidu Cloud
- uPic configuration - Amazon S3
- uPic configuration - Github
- uPic configuration - Gitee(Gitee)
- uPic configuration - Imgur
- uPic configuration - Custom upload
- uPic configuration - Chevereto
uPic chat group(Telegram): click here to join in